With the huge quarter final between England and Italy only days away, the fanatix Team have decided to reward more fans.
We will be awarding a pair of tickets for any sporting event* to one lucky fanatic who checks in to the forthcoming EURO 2012 quarter final on Sunday.
The fanatix app is the perfect accompaniment to the Euro 2012 which includes live score updates, match stats, recommended Tweets, live group chat and much, much more.
In order to be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is download the fanatix iPhone or iPad App and check in to England v Italy. Users can also check in to the match using the Caughtoffside iPhone and iPad Apps.
The fanatix Team would like to wish all users the best of luck.
*Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
The Terms and Conditions:
1. The England v Italy EURO 2012 check in competition and any other competitions run by fanatix are not sponsored by Apple, nor is Apple involved in any way whatsoever.
2. The winner will be selected at random from all users who check in (watching/attending/tracking) to the England vs Italy Euro 2012 fixture on Sunday 24th June on the fanatix network (including the CaughtOffside mobile app) prior to the completion of the match.
3. In order to enter the England v Italy EURO 2012 check in competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
4. The winner will receive two tickets to a sporting event of their choice taking place between June 30th and December 31st 2012.
5. Tickets will be sourced by the fanatix team to a maximum total value of £500 including fees and are subject to availability.
6. No travel, accommodation or additional expenses whatsoever will be incurred by fanatix.
7. The England v Italy EURO 2012 check in competition will in not be effected by other fanatix competitions or prize draws during the month of June.
8. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that fanatix does not hear back from the winners within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
9. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of fanatix, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the fanatix company.
10. fanatix has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.